Suggest medicine for weak erection and what are bad effects of masturbation?

Hello, Sir i am 22 year old boy from last 2 weeks i have weak eraction of penis and i have a bad habit hand practice since 5 years are there herbal remedies that can help me to recover from weakness of body & weak eraction and bad effects of excessive hand practice ?
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: sildenafil is a good drug for erectile dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Masturbation which you have stated as hand practice is a safe way of expressing sexual desires and cause no bodily harm. It will not lead to any weakness of body or weakness of erection. In case if there is a weakness in erection then taking sildenafil 50mg one hour before sexual act will improve your erection. Further tentex forte is an ayurvedic preparation which als helps in improving erection. Hope that helps... Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Suggest medicine for weak erection and what are bad effects of masturbation? 4 hours later
This above herbal medicine how long to take it ? and dosage ? This Weak Erection of Penis can affect my Penis Size in Future or Growth of Penis ? When i was masturbate since last 5 years .i used to have Good Erection but recently i masturbate in last 2 weeks 3-4 times. then i have lost my erection so weak.this problem has natural ? My Penis is Not Erect Fully Hard Rock Recently. Can Natural Herb Resolve My Problem Without Any Side Effect ? What to do i'm afraid whether i would have my sex life or not this feeling is killing me. so stopping masturbation is that the solution please help me .............?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up query. As i have mentioned in my previous answer, masrubation has no problem and you can still keep practicing it as required. It will not affect your sexual life in any way. Most certainly you will will still have a good erection while with a girl and you will be able to have sex comfortably. Loosing some stiffness in your penis while masturbating with age is common and this doesnt imply for your natural sex with a girl. Natural suppliments are neither required nor are available. In my patients i give tentex forte tab twice a day for atleast 1 month. But health care magic being an online platform , I wont be able to prescribe you online. Hope that helps Wish you good health Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Suggest medicine for weak erection and what are bad effects of masturbation? 30 hours later
Thank you Dr. for answering my question. I'm asking again and again Sorry for that I'm very worrying about it. any side effect of sildenafil 50mg ? When taking before sexual act ? My last question is. My penis was not able to stands automatically in daytime. Its stand only morning erection. Its stand when I masturbate it. It never erect during my standing times. Not erect when I stand up penis After taking herb medicine tentex forte for 1-month course. Can my penis was able to stands automatically. Normal erect penis When I want?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Answers Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up query. Sildenafil was associated with increased chances of heart attacks in the past. However it was proved wrong and at the age of 22 years that wont be a concern at all. Regarding the erection of the penis, the penis gets erect only when there is a sexual stimulus and in the early morning. It wont get erect when there is no sexual stimulus. Same is the case after taking sildenafil as well. So there will be no erection only if you stand but there will be an erection if you think of some sexually stimulating event. More the sexually stimulating the evnt it, stronger will be the erection. I hope I am clear now, Regards Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX