Suggest medicine for treating neck pain?

From past 15 days i am facing neck pain problem,i have contact doctor also but still same there any medicine suggestion
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Provide details.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Neck pain may have multiple causes. It would be better if you can provide the details of your doctor's visit - diagnosis and treatment given to you. I would also like to know if you underwent investigations for the pain, if yes, please upload the reports here. Neck pain usually responds to pain killer such as any NSAID drugs, rest and physiotherapy. I would start these drugs after obtaining X-rays of the affected area. An orthopedician will be able to guide you with tests, medicines and physiotherapy. Hope this helps. Regards