Suggest medicine for deworming?

Can u suggest medicine for deworming?
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Albendazole... Detailed Answer: Hi, I commonly use Albendazole tablets for routine deworming process. I use 200mg for children and 400mg for adults. Your local doctor will know about this medication. Regards
Follow-up: Suggest medicine for deworming? 27 minutes later
Thanks Doctor. Need to know the frequency of this medicine to be taken. 400mg how many times to be taken and how many times in a day, and what time?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 400mg one tablet at night... Detailed Answer: Hi, I generally use 400mg one tablet stat at night for all my adult patients. The dose is different for children and neonates as it is determined by the patients body weight. This tablet can cause headache, nausea and vomiting. Hope this helps. Regards