Suggest medication to gain weight

I am 25 year old and my weight is 45kg only.I want gain weight and build muscle. Any medicine for me.I had use edura mass but didn't got any benefit.I want gain weight quickly.any medicine available at Delhi NCR.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Scientific way of increasing body weight is given Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Firstly, you cannot change the natural process and the body's physiology. Patience and sheer determination is the key to success. The ideal, scientific and the safest way to increase your weight is by increasing the bulk/tone of muscles. This requires * extra raw material (Proteins), additional supplements of vitamins, minerals and essential elements; * Adequate physical exercises/workout in the gym, cycling, jogging etc.. to build up the muscles' tone; and, * HIGH Calorie, LOW fat, HIGH Protein diet. * DO NOT BE MISGUIDED BY quacks or use any drugs to promote weight increase. These drugs are very harmful to the body. All of the above-mentioned essential requirements need to be met for a proportionate increase in weight. There are several high-Protein-containing formulations available in the market. Take them in adequate doses; consult a dietician who will formulate a healthy diet-chart for you to follow rigidly. Remember that if any of the essential requirements is NOT met with, you will end up with excess FAT DEPOSITION in the body. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Take care, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal
Follow-up: Suggest medication to gain weight 4 minutes later
What kind product Could you provide me name of product which is help full for built or gain weight.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may take Protinex powder/granules Detailed Answer: You may take "Protinex" powder/granules, 4-6 tablespoons daily. It contains pure proteins. Readily available in the chemists' shops.
Follow-up: Suggest medication to gain weight 3 minutes later
Any other medicine.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: only vitamins and calcium supplements required Detailed Answer: NO OTHER MEDICINES ARE REQUIRED, except for DOUBLE dose of multi-vitamin capsules, calcium (1250mg/day) and Vitamin D3 (0.5 micrograms/day) AND plenty of water (at least 2.5 - 3 liters) daily.