Suggest medication for weight loss and pain

I am looking for klonipin and a weight loss medication. Also a pain medication that I can use when the pain gets unbearable. Loritab or something like that.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Walgreens pharmacy can help you. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The medicines you want me to prescribe are all prescription only drugs. I am sorry I currently have no legal support to prescribe medicines online. The scripts that an online physician writes are not accepted at your local pharmacy. It is not yet recognised by the American Telemedicine association norms. This is because any pharmacy should enter the physician licence number before dispensing the drugs. You can try the Walgreens pharmacy, they have online and retail store as well. This is a US pharm, and also you can get a US doctor's prescription here. You can request a new prescription or ask for a refill. Try this link. Hope it helps you. Regards, Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL