Suggest medication for itchy skin

Dec 2013

my skin is itching and benadryl is not working what can i do for some relief
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly elaborate your query in detail

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare magic.

I can understand from your very short query that you have itching which is not controlled by benadryl. The query posted by yourself is too short to guide you for anything.

I request you to please kindly elaborate your query in detail so that we can help you best regarding the health issues. Kindly elaborate the problem in terms of - - since how long the itching problem is present
- Is it present for some hours and then disappears or present continuously since the beginning.
- Is it present all over the body or particular areas of body such as over genital areas or on web spaces
- Is there any reddish spots or any thing like small bumps are present over the areas of itching
- Any other systemic change you experienced.
Kindly also provide the if you have consumed any of the drugs, any environmental factor or anything related to query which you think is important to tell us.

If there are any reddish spots or any thing like small bumps are present then it would be best if you can upload a picture of the affected area. For that you have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia.

Hope to hear you soon from your side to help and guide you best.
With best health wishes,
Dr Sanjay
MD Dermatology