Suggest medication for itching in throat and chest pain?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take Levocetrizine Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You can take Tablet Levocetrizine or Levocet 5 mg at bed time after food for 5 days for your symptoms to disappear. It seems like you have a sore throat. I would also suggest you to do mouth gargling thrice daily with Betadine or Hexidine mouth gargle for next 2 to 3 days. If your symptoms do not improve, please consult your family physician for throat examination. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest medication for itching in throat and chest pain? 2 days later
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: physical examination and antibiotics Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry that your symptoms are persisting. It seems like you need a course of antibiotics as there is no improvement in your symptoms. For my patients with such complaints and no improvement after symptomatic treatment, I would do a physical examination and start on antibiotics like Tablet. Azihtromycin 500 mg once daily for three days. I would suggest you to do the same. Get yourself examined by your primary care physician, and think about taking a course of oral antibiotics. Hope you get well soon. Regards,
People also viewed
- Suggest medication for chest pain also suffering with high bp
- Stinging on outside when peeing
- Paracetamol overdose will make me sleepy?
- Taste buds problem after fever
- Suggest medication for itching in throat and chest pain
- Medication for chest pain and back pain
- Oxyelite pro and positive pregnancy test
- Mucous buildup after laugh
- Drugs/medication for Chest pain
- Bumps in throat after cough
- Has anyone taken ovex in third trimester of pregnancy?
- Red bumps on tonsils after coughing
- Snort oxyelite powder
- Sore throat after drinking red bull
- Suggest medication for stomach and chest pain