Suggest medication for fungal infection on penis

Jul 2016

I have follow up question for Dr.P.T XXXXXXX is still about the fungal infection on my penis, I tried to find the medication here in united state and visited the hospital they gave me only econozole nitrate to use for 6 weeks but is still not heal but helped a little bit.what should I do help plz.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You can use Sertaconazole. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for fresh query. I have no idea of drugs available in United States.You can try to get anti fungal medication like Sertaconazole which is more effective anti fungal agent than Econozole..This is pharmaceutical name you have to search out the brand name in U.S with the help of local chemist. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.