Suggest me remedies for throat infection

Hi I am suffering from throat infection from past 2 days and it is really troubling me a lot. I am not able to eat nor drink..Kindly suggest me the remedies..
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 hours later
Brief Answer: cetrizine and betadine oral rinse Detailed Answer: Hello Kushboo, Sorry about your current health concern. You may take tablet Cetrizine 10mg at night after food for next 3 nights. Along with this, I would suggest mouth gargling with Betadine oral rinse solution thrice daily for 3 days. If you also have fever, you can take tablet dolo 650mg thrice daily after food. Eat only bland food and consume hot water to drink. Home remedies like ginger tea, green tea, ginger milk with turmeric helps in faster recovery. Get well soon.