Suggest me plan pregnancy inspite of irregular periods and PCOS

Infertility Specialist
Question
please help plan pregnancy. 32 age 11 months no kids pcos, 4days, irregular, XXXXXXX 13th I got periods after two months of gap havent got tgis month candid cl and zocon have to take every month due to vaginal infection
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigations Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Please get your husband's semen analysis done. It is also important for conception. 2) Please get regular follicular scan done and and have intercourse when follicle reaches 18 mm in size. 3) You might need to some medicines to grow your eggs as you have PCOS. 4) Please get a HSG test to check patency of your tubes. 5) Since you are 32 years old dont waste anymore time. Hurry with treatment Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist

Follow-up: Suggest me plan pregnancy inspite of irregular periods and PCOS 4 minutes later
I have not used any contraceptive since the day I am married still I havent conceived yet. is there something to worry?

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigations Detailed Answer: Hi, If you are married for one year and not conceived you have to get investigated so as to why you have not conceived and is there anything wrong in body. Hence instead of worrying please visit an infertility specialist in your city or an IVF centre to get investigated and treated as above. Since your age is more you cant delay. Let me know if there are more questions. Regards

Follow-up: Suggest me plan pregnancy inspite of irregular periods and PCOS 2 days later
doc has asked me to get attached tests done. can you please explain what is this for

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 hours later
Brief Answer: same as above Detailed Answer: Hi Your doctor has prescribed same tests as I discussed above. These are tests to confirm fallopian tubes opening and your husband's semen analysis. These are important and please get them done