Suggest me home remedies for thick cough

ENT Specialist
Good evening doctor Greetings I'm facing problems for cough.thick cough.please suggest some home remedy Regards XXXX
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: please try steam! Detailed Answer: Hello The best and effective way to reduce your cough and clear up the chest will be to start steam inhalation 4 to 5 times a day. You can also take ginger juice with honey., one teaspoon two times a day. You can also take green tea. It is very beneficial! Please avoid cold and spicy food. Also avoid oily food and dairy products. Please meet your doctor if you dont get relief in two or three days. Take care