Suggest ideal medical check up for abdominal issues

would it be possible to get a good checkup where they go thru everything.with somekind of scan to find my problem
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: MRI abdomen Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query MRI of the abdomen would be the ideal scan for the soarnedd of the lower left side and belly area. However the cheaper option would be to get an USG abdomen and pelvis. The possibilities of the lower left side pain would be colitis, renal stone ( lower ureteric) and musculoskeletal pain I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards