Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest homeopathic treatment for adenoids

what is the treatment given in homeopathy for adenoids and how it works. how long is the treatment and how long it takes to kid is 3.3 year we have appointment with homeopathy dr next week
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello friend, There is very good treatment. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Homoeopathy can help your kid curatively. That too rapidly and permanently. At this point, I would want to remind you that homeopathy deals with person as a whole and not individual conditions. I mean I do not suggest remedy for adenoids; but I can treat your kid and all his conditions as a whole. We homoeopaths take a very detailed case history of your kid to find out his genetic, constitutional and curative remedy. Once given that, not only his adenoids but all his health issues will be corrected. Since the patient is a small kid of 3.3 years, the problem will be cured within few months. But the changes you will be able to notice within weeks. You can very well proceed to get the treatment from the expert Homoeopath, whose appointment you have taken for next week. Therefore my best wishes for a rapid and curative treatment for your kid through Homoeopathy. Dr C. J. Varghese Homoeopath