Suggest home remedy for termination of unwanted pregnancy?

I think I am pregnant, please suggest home remedy to get it terminated
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: pregnancy is unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello, It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant now because you took unprotected 72 withing 48hrs of unprotected sexual intercourse. Also, you have not done any pregnancy test until now. First, I would suggest you to do a home urine pregnancy test. If the test is positive, only then you are likely to be pregnant. If pregnancy is confirmed, you can go for medical termination of pregnancy. There is no home remedy to terminate the pregnancy. You need to take Tablets Misoprostol and Mifeprestone for the same available as MTP kit. It is a prescription medicine. You must consult a doctor for the same. Firstly, I urge you to do a home urine pregnancy test. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest home remedy for termination of unwanted pregnancy? 4 minutes later
Thanks. I will do the test. Any idea when can I get back my periods? Its been a week that I took Regulin Forte. It feels as if periods will start but nothing happens.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: depends on the urine pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Hello, When you would get back your periods, depends on the urine pregnancy test. If the test is negative, you can expect it within next 7 to 10 days. In my view, Regulin Forte does not cause abortion. It seems like a herbal pill. Hope this helps you.
Follow-up: Suggest home remedy for termination of unwanted pregnancy? 7 hours later
Hi, I did the urine test and it was negative. I read that it is done by First Urine but I did it now. Is there still any chance? How long should I wait for my periods to come before going to doctor?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 42 hours later
Brief Answer: wait until XXXXXXX 10 Detailed Answer: Hello, Sorry for the delayed reply as I was out of town with no internet access. The chances of pregnancy is almost nil. You can wait until January 10 to get your periods. If you still do not get it, you can go to the doctor. Hope this helps.