Suggest good hospital for PPD skin test and MMR vaccination?

Infectious Diseases Specialist

I want to undergo PPD skin test and MMR vaccination. Could you please suggest some good hospital to have this test and vaccination done. What would be approximate cost for the test and vaccinations?
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 5 hours later
A warm welcome to XXXXXXX
You can do ppd skin test in any medical college.Usually community medicine dept. regulates administration of it. There are many private labs also, who perform it.
Actually a well preserved preparation of PPD is required. In medical colleges it is done free of cost.

Can you tell me why do you want to take MMR vaccine?
Follow-up: Suggest good hospital for PPD skin test and MMR vaccination? 1 hour later

Thanks for quick reply. I am going for masters to US university and as per their requirements, students have to undergo MMR vaccine during childhood and if not vaccine has to be done before going there.
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 41 minutes later
ok..I understood your concern.
The cost of MMR will be approximately Rs 250 - 300 in Indian currency. However, the rate may differ according to manufacturer.

All the very best for a bright academic future.

Contact if you need any other information or you can close the discussion and rate it.