Suggest good bathing soap and cream for a baby?

my baby is 1yr4months old suggest me a good bathing soap and baby creams for her...
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.You can try Johnson's Detailed Answer: Hi.Welcome and thanks for writing on XXXXXXX In my clinic I recommend Johnson's Baby soap as well as Johnson's baby lotion and have given satisfactory results. Hope this helps you too. Keep us posted for further queries.Thanks.
Follow-up: Suggest good bathing soap and cream for a baby? 3 hours later
recently there are some issues with jhonson products license and that soap contains more chemicals and my baby cries every ttime whn we use it to clean her face..plesse suggest ..and now am using XXXXXXX bar soap for her no probs nw and it has improved her complexion please suggest using this also am using bajaj almond oil and himalayas shampoo and vaseline white beaury as lotion...all these products are advisable or not pls suggest
Answered by Dr. Praveen 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.All of them can be safely used. Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing us back. If your baby cries when you are using Johnson's products its better to avoid. Tedi bar soap is also a wonderful bar soap.The reviews from few of my clients have been good. If you want to avoid chemicals then I suggest you to go for Himalaya's gentle baby soap and it contains Olive oil and Almond oil. Most of Himalaya products(soap,shampoo) are natural and can be used. Bajaj almond oil contains mineral oil, vegetable oil, perfume, sweet Almond Oil, vitamin E and nourishes the hair. Vaseline white beauty is a daily usable lotion. All these above products can be safely used.However contact with eyes has to be avoided.Any rash/redness, irritation or itching cautions further use in your kid. Hope this helps you and I have answered your query.