Suggest gap between EOFIL FORTE intake after taking NEXPRO FAST and LEVOCIN

My doctor has prescribed Nexpro fast ( for a gastric acidity problem) and also LEVOCIN 500 ( 1/day in the morning for 5 days) and EOFIL forte for 21 days at night - for an incessant coughing (painful) and fatigue - he diagnosed it as eosinophilia. Now, I took both NEXPRO FAST AT 530PM AND LEVOCIN 500 AT 6PM ( though the doctor asked me to take it in the morning since I came from the hospital only in the evening, I took these 2 at 6pm). Now my question is - its now 30 minutes past midnight, around 6hours since I took LEVOCIN 500. Can I now take EOFIL FORTE OR is the time gap of 6 hours between these 2 medicines too short. Meaning, is there any risk of these 2 medications interfering with each other. Please respond urgently.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: You can take EOFIL FORTE now Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. You can take EOFIL FORTE even when its 6 hour gap between it and NEXPRO FAST and LEVOCIN. There are no interactions expected. Need not worry. But the next dose of Levocin should be 24 hours after the first one, that is the next dose should be around 5pm tomorrow and so the next day for all 5 doses. Whereas, take NEXPRO FAST only in the morning especially before breakfast. Regards,