Suggest food to be avoided by prostate patients?

Rheumatologist
Question
MAY I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SUGGEST FOOD ITEMS TO BE AVOIDED BY PSORIASIS PATIENTS
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Following is the list of foods you should avoid.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I will like to inform you that food triggers maybe seen in some individuals . Many research studies have shown that acidic food may flare up psoriasis .

Psoriasis patients should avoid tomatoes, chillies, red meat, alcohol and carbonated drinks. Patients suffering from gluten intolerance should also avoid wheat, rye and cereals. It is advisable to limit alcohol intake . Spicy food also needs to be checked upon. A multivitamin supplement and healthy diet needs to be taken .

Dr. Shruti