Suggest faster ways to conceive

Question
Dr . last time 8 years back when i was trying to conceive then My Dr. suggested to have sex on 12 to 16 th day after periods and than after to have daviry 10 mg for 10 days after. and then i became pregnant . the same trick i wanted to use this time also for conceiving . kindly suggest me .
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can do sex on 10-16th day.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,your doctor opinion is right but you can try either alternate day sex or sex on 10-16 th days of your menstrual cycle as we considered 14 th day ovulation occur.
Progesterone usually given to support pregnancy.
You have to take folic acid also.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.