Suggest exercises for L4-5 disc bulging
User rating for this question
Exercises for l4 l5 disc bulge from months.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes you can do exercises. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. For L4-5 disc bulging, back extension exercises are very useful. However, you should avoid lifting heavy weights and forward bending. I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
People also viewed
- L4-l5 disc bulging
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of mefloquine?
- Symptoms bulging l4-l5 disc
- Feel shock wave in head
- Hiv cause hand tremors
- Disc proplase annular fissure
- Bulging disc l4-l5 surgery
- Methycobal injection
- Is severe sunburn a side effect of moxifloxacin?
- Posterior disc bulging l4 5
- Is worsening of asthma a side effect of monurol?
- Suggest exercises for l4-5 disc bulging
- Is swollen jointschills a side effect of livalo?
- How to deal with sperm granuloma
- What are the side effects of methylprednisolone?