Suggest dosage of Topiramate for treatment of migraine

i was wondering if you could look into this for me im currently taking topiramate could you give me a link to more information about this tablet
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: From what you are saying, you are considering Topiramate for treatment of migraine headaches. Here is the typical dosing of this medication: Migraine prophylaxis: Oral: Immediate release: Initial: 25 mg once daily (in evening); may increase weekly by 25 mg daily up to the recommended dose of 100 mg daily given in 2 divided doses. Doses >100 mg daily have shown no additional benefit. Here is a link with some more information: WWW.WWWW.WW I hope that this helps and good luck!