Suggest dosage for Becosules Z

Question
Hello doctor,

I am underweight as per my height so for that and my general well being, I am taking Becosule-Z daily. Is it safe to consume without doctor prescription and for how long? ( I am a vegetarian )
Also, will it be safer if I take Becosule without Zinc or should I stop taking both medicines altogether?

Sincerely
Underweight patient
Posted 6 days ago in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No use taking it.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you that your build is your constitution and there is hardly anything you can do about it. Unless you have some definite deficiency symptoms it is meaningless to take Becosule-Z. These vitamins cannot be stored and would be eliminated with urine. In other words, it is as safe as water. You would take it and it would just get flushed out of your system as you pass urine. Feel free to take it or stop it. It is meaningless to take anyway. If you take my advice, stop taking it.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: Suggest dosage for Becosules Z 19 minutes later
Thank you Dr. Saha for the prompt reply.
I know that excess B-complex vitamins and zinc don't get stored but if I take them daily, don't some of them get used by my body before they are flushed out of urine or sweated out(in case of zinc)?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The regular diet contains enough of it

Detailed Answer:
These vitamins or minerals are required in minute amounts and are supplied in daily diet. So, you already get your day's quota even with a simple meal. The rest is extra and useless.