Suggest doctors who can perform chin liposuction and ultherapy?

An expert Doctor in San Francisco that Can perform a chin libosuction ?

An expert Doctor in San Francisco that can perform a ultherapy?

The number of surgeries (chin libo) and or (ultherapys) these doctors have performed and the number with a positive out come.
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 hours later

As you wish to know the statistics of doctor's performance, I am not sure if there are any doctors who can provide the exact figures here. I think Google can serve you better with regards.

You can write back to customer support team at customercare@healthcaremagic for further assistance.

I wish you find the right expert. Good luck!!