Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest doctor to work on mandibular condyles and teeth

tell me where i can find a person to work on mandibular condyles and teeth
i dont know about pdf or panes
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Bibhu Dutt Nanda 2 hours later

I would be glad to answer your query.

As I went though your query, I learnt that you have undergone a lot of dental work but you are not at all satisfied with it.

Wearing away of the condyles is associated with bone conditions like osteoporosis, therefore I will advise you to see an orthopedic surgeon first, for the dental work kindly visit an experienced professional.

If you have dental fillings to be done then an endodontist or a prosthodontist will take care of it, if its root canal treatment then an endodontist.

If its about replacing missing teeth then a prosthodontist will take care of it.

I would like you to provide me with details regarding what kind of tooth problems are you currently experiencing so that I can guide you better.

I hope this answer was useful.

I wish you good health,