Suggest diet and best workout time to reduce weight

Hello Doctor, I'm woking in night shift from 8 PM to 5AM and i'm been obsessed. So I need planned to go to Gym and do some workout. Please advice the best timings and the diet to control it.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: After 5 am would be good Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Working out in gym should be just before your daily sleep time. I believe you would sleep in the day, hence once you have finished your shift you can plan to work out and then sleep. Sleep after workout is very essential. Also you can take protein powders to help in muscle building and maintaining muscle health. If you are planning for weight exercises in gym do not diet now. You can diet after a few months of weight training. Regards,