Suggest cure for severe ankle pain

For the last couple of weeks , I am feeling sever pain at my both the ankles. Sometimes unable to walk even.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 hours later
Brief Answer: you need evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Having severe pain in both ankles to the extent of being unable to walk is a serious concern. I strongly feel there may be a calcium or Vitamin D3 Deficiency in you. I would suggest you to get your serum calcium and Vitamin D 3 levels checked and report back to me. In the meantime, you can start yourself on calcium supplements like Shelcal- HD on a daily basis. Consume a glass of milk daily. For time being, you can take pain killers like Brufen or crocin to get rid of the pain. Write back for more discussion on this. Regards,