Suggest cure for cough, fever and hoarse voice

7 year old girl...deep cough, hoarse voice, no fever. Started with cough 3 days ago, but nothing before that.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. I suggest you to ; -give plenty of warm fluids. -give steam inhalation. -avoid all kind of fried and junk food. -observe fof couple of days and in case cough persist or is associated with any other symptom like fever or sore throat she needs to be examined by pediatrician for further management. Dextomethorphen with antiallergic combination can be given in case it is dry cough.and mucolytic in case of productive cough Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...