Suggest cheaper option for phimosis surgery?
User rating for this question
My friend has a nine year old son, he has phimosis and his mother is scared for her son and scared about how much this surgery will cost her, she barely get's by month to month and she says that the people she talked to gave her prices from $4000 up. Seems like a lot to me. and to her.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: High price if done by laser. Detailed Answer: Hi. Phimosis needs circumcision. As the boy is 9 years old. The exorbitant price for circumcision may be due to laser. The difference between the two procedures-one by laser and another by conventional method is only the mode of cutting the skin. Rest of the procedure is going to be absolutely same. There is no cost-effectiveness of the procedure by laser ( if you do not want to spend excess)
People also viewed
- Cloudy urine at night
- Cloudy urine night time wetting
- No period cloudy urine
- Cloudy smelly urine no pain
- Is pen v used in the treatment of leptospirosis?
- Can i take aleve for degenerative disc disease ?
- Cloudy urine and pelvic pain
- Surgery for phimosis
- I am suffering from ringworm, can i take naftin?
- Can hydroxyurea systemic cure polycythemia vera?
- Having phimosis non-surgical treatment options
- Can i take atryn for antithrombin iii deficiency?
- Suggest treatment for phimosis
- Suggest cheaper option for phimosis surgery
- Phimosis treatment without surgery