Suggest best haematologist for low grade Hodgkin's lymphoma

Please suggest me the best haematologist in cmc vellore.the biopsy report has diagnosed my mother to have low grade b NHL.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dr. Auro Viswabandya Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query. Dr. Auro Viswabandya MBBS, MD, DM Professor, Haematology phone: +91-416-228-2352 or 228-2890 Email: YYYY@YYYY He is basically from orissa and completed his DM [Clinical Haematology] – (Doctor of Medicine) in CMC. He completed Clinical Fellowship in Malignant Haematology and Stem Cell Transplantation in canada. He presented lot of papers on Cancer and Hematology. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
Follow-up: Suggest best haematologist for low grade Hodgkin's lymphoma 13 hours later
Hi,can i say that i have been refrerred by you.
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes.You can say Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes. You can say that i referred her for further management. Wishing her good health.