Suggest backache treatment and can mastrubation be the cause?

I've currently encountered lower back pain and I belive it could be the result of over mastubration if so could I fix it by discontinuing masturbation and stretching regularly.... I currently haven't been able to workout because of it and I desperately want to return to the gym. could you give me some tips to ending the back pain
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: not likely Detailed Answer: Hello, Back pain due to over masturbation is unlikely to be a major concern. There should be some other reason for the back pain. Anything connected to the lower back is likely related to the lumbo sacral spine. I suggest you get an xray of the LS spine. You havent mentioned your age or the kind of work you do. Posture is of utmost importance. Unless you get an xray to see if there has been any degeneration, prolapse or arthritis, i cannot recommend the gym. Once we know that these causes have been ruled out, you can start gymming again. Until then, hot fomentation on your back, use a lumbar belt at all times and stretch under supervision. Medication is the last step.
Follow-up: Suggest backache treatment and can mastrubation be the cause? 2 hours later
I'm 20 yrs old bit if the last case is e-ray then I guess I could go It hadn't happened before but i seem to feel the pain down from the lower back to by's not excruciating pain b it it's enough pain to feel discomfort
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 hours later
Brief Answer: spine problem Detailed Answer: It definitely seems like z spinal problem . It could likely be a disc prolapse . I suggest you get the xray to get a better picture of the problem . Meanwhile use a belt and apply hot fomentation . I don't advise going to the gym unless a prolapse has been fouled out . You can stretch but slowly . Calcium supplementation should help much.