Suggest ayurvedic medicine for treating wound developed on foot?

Ayurveda Specialist
Regarding my Mother-in-law She is diabetic since 8 Yrs and has been using english medicines since then. Since 6 months a wound developed on here right foot below thumb. Wound size at present is of a shirt button size. Past 6 months she is taking lot of anitbiotics as suggested by Doctos but "No sign of improvement". Would interested to know whether any treatment avialble in Ayurveda.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Dear Detailed Answer: I believe her sugar levels are well under control and she is on regular medication for sugar. Appearance of wounds in this area is common in diabetic cases. It calls for proper care. Take every care to keep it free from infection by maintaining anti septic conditions. In ayurveda we use Jatyadi tail locally for dressing of wound or for application with cotton swab. Internally blood purifiers do good to heal wound quickly. Use of tab. Kaishore guggul, Tab. Allerin and sy. radona will be of good benefit. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards