Suggest any sleeping pill

Hi, I am away from home for work and not able to see a doctor at a decent time, its hard for me to get out of work at anytime. I am hoping that there is some way I can get a light sleeping pill prescription because I Cannot sleep!
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the problem I will like to tell you that on this site we will not be able to prescribe you anything as we havent examined you . We can only suggest you the options . You can consider taking alprazolam 0.25 mg at bed time . Zolpidem is also a good drug . But after due consultation with your doctor. Over the counter sleep aids are UNISOM / WAL-SOM which have low potency drugs. Please remember not to take alcohol while you consume any sedatives. Take care. Dr. Shruti