Suggest any sleeping pill
User rating for this question
Hi, I am away from home for work and not able to see a doctor at a decent time, its hard for me to get out of work at anytime. I am hoping that there is some way I can get a light sleeping pill prescription because I Cannot sleep!
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the problem I will like to tell you that on this site we will not be able to prescribe you anything as we havent examined you . We can only suggest you the options . You can consider taking alprazolam 0.25 mg at bed time . Zolpidem is also a good drug . But after due consultation with your doctor. Over the counter sleep aids are UNISOM / WAL-SOM which have low potency drugs. Please remember not to take alcohol while you consume any sedatives. Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Is increased blood pressure a side effect of truvada?
- Can you take delsym with citalopram
- Citalopram and nitrazepam
- Could you please suggest an alternative sleeping pill to apo-triazo
- Is slow or fast heartbeat a side effect of trazodone?
- Doctors suggested sleeping pills available in banglore
- Could you suggest me a good sleeping pill
- Is runny nose or sneezing a side effect of anakinra?
- Sleeping pills with sleep apnea
- Duromine linked to poor circulation
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of apixaban?
- Abortion pill sleep pill
- Citalopram hbr nyquil
- Citalopram hashimoto
- Is increased urination a side effect of allopurinol?