Suggest any method or treatment for gender change?

Infertility Specialist
Hello Sir,Iam a passive XXXXXXX man who would like to live as a woman, so much so that I want to develope breast,I do not however,wish to have my penis removed, yes,I just want both. can you help please.
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

There are 2 methods for growing breasts in your situation:
1) Hormonal treatment: This would be a complicated process where hormonal medications are given for several days. This would affect other organs. Hence not recommended.

2) Cosmetic surgery: Please see a plastic surgeon who would advice you regarding silicon & other forms of artificial implants (breast implants). They are quicker & easier alternative.

I hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need more information.