Suggest an alternative of Adderall

I have taken Adderall before but could not afford it when I lost my job and insurance. How, if possible could I get a prescription for Canadian Adderall? Can you get name brand meds that are equivalent? Any help would be very useful in getting back to normal and happy like I was. Thanks, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Other brand name are below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Other variants of Adderall available in market are Dexedrine and Vyvanse. For gaining either of them you will need an hand written prescription only. You may have to consult your treating doctor or a psychiatry consultant to get examined and get a formulated dosage of the above medication if indicated. Wish you good health. regards,