Suggest alternative of Ranidtine for rib pain,stomach burning and cold chills

i sit here so sick ,and I was put in ambulance on the 18th of this month set home with a perscription of ranidtine 150 twice daily -had no money couldn't get them .under right rib pain, inner burning ,cold chills my doctor is absent I have hep. c when I go to hospital they treat me like shit because I am and for 18 years been on methadon 50 mlg.daily but I am straight for 18 years and tested randomly for all this time no drug in urines I feel I got the brush off and that attitute will one day cause my death I felt a tear been to doctor testing blood for liver lestion/urine dark sick stomach/something feels inflamed ranididine dont work/think it is parasites/kidneys-help I am going to shot my self if i dont get help..not really just in pain...
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Try antacid Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. I am so sorry to hear about suffering. If ranitidine is not available, try any antacid (available over the counter). and also avoid spicy and fatty food. It seems that probably you are in great stress, I advice you that, if all medical test are negative-- see a psychologist. some time severe stress can cause these type of problems. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok