Suggest alternative brands for Ionamin drug

Where do I order ionamin (30 mg) online? Need to lose weight. 5'2" 155 lbs
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: try the walgreens online pharmacy Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, You may want to try the online pharmacy at the walgreens. The webside link is WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW The drug Ionamin 30mg is Phentermine, you can try various brands and dosages according to your need. The drugs sold at walgreens are authentic and genuine. I refer this online pharmacy to my patients. Hope this helps you too. Let me know if you have more concerns. Regards,