Suggest a suitable way to increase height?

Jul 2013

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
is there any method or drug to increase height of my daughter who is 13 years
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. K. Naga Ravi Prasad 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no single method or drug.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, I can feel your concern as a parent towards your daughter.

The height of an individual is multifactorial dependent and are determined by factors like Heridity, Race, Sex, Environment, Nutrition, Exercise, Hormones etc.

Staying physically active in the form of involving in games & sports will help in increasing the length of the bones thereby adding to the height of your child.

I suggest you not to turn towards any sort of hormones or anabolic steroids etc, with an intent to increase your daughter's height. This is because they tend to produce serious systemic adverse reactions apart from increasing the height.

Hope I have addressed your query. Happy to help for any more clarifications.