Suggest a solution for micro penis?

i am suffering frm micro penis is there a solution available???
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later

Brief answer
First of all it is very important to understand what micropenis means?
Detailed answer....

A normal average erect penis measures 5 inches.This means there will be at least 50% people in population whose penis size would be more and rest half would be having less than 5 inches.
Up to half inch less than 5 inch is also considered as normal.

A  MICROPENIS is a condition where size of erect penis is less than 2.5 inches.
Now before going ahead with discussion,I would want to know the size of your penis in erect state so that I am in a proper position to explain further.

If your penis size is less than 2.5 inches in size in erect state,then you may require penis lengthening procedures.

Awaiting your reply.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Suggest a solution for micro penis? 3 hours later
it is less than 2.5 inches..wat r te lenthening procedures.i am in chennai ,where should i go for consultation?????
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
If your penis size in erect state is less than 2.5 inches,you may think about surgical treatment or physical therapy techniques.
There are various types of surgical treatments available which have to be discussed with the urosurgeon,but all of these carry significant amount of complications with them.
Once informed about the details of these surgical procedures and the risks attached,most people decline to undergo the surgery.
Similarly there are various types of physical therapy techniques to lengthen the penis by use of penis pump or clamping,however scientific data available suggests that they are mostly ineffective.
Besides this i would want to provide you with few informations.
1... Even a erect penis of size 2.2 to 2.5 inches is sufficient to satisfy a female because only this much size of vagina is sensitive to touch.
2... A data was compiled over a period of 8 years which suggests that more than 2/3 people who underwent successful penis lengthening procedure were not satisfied of the outcome.
3... With surgery only half to 3/4 inch of length can be added and not many inches,as generally believed.
Armed with this information,you may consult a uro- surgeon attached with a super speciality hospital like APPLO or FORTIS in your area.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck