Suggest a medicine to terminate pregnancy

i m one month pregnent .my weight is only 35 kg .my all reports are normal but i m in training so i cant continue this husband an i want to terminate this is not possible to go near doctor my training is very plz give me suggession to terminate thsi without doctor.
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
methotrexate,misoprostol and mifepristone) is effective if pregnancy is less than seven weeks. Get an ultrasound done to confirm the period of gestation. If it is less than 7 weeks then MTP by medical methods can be done.

For this purpose, you need to get an examination done and the drugs prescribed from your gynecologist. You will be asked to come to the clinic and then oral mifepristone tablet will be given to you. If your blood group is Rhesus-negative you will have an Anti-D injection.

Then you will be asked to come back from home after 6 hours or 2 days later. At this visit, misoprostol tablets are placed in the vagina. The misoprostol tablets will cause you to have cramps and bleed heavily. This usually starts about 2 hours after using the misoprostol and the process of abortion is completed within 4 or 5 hours after taking the misoprostol.

After abortion, you will have to take a repeat ultrasound to check the status of pregnancy. If there are any retained products of conception then you may need a D+C (dilatation and curettage).
These drugs are to be taken under Medical Supervision as it can cause serious effects as nausea,vomitting,fever,pain, excessive vaginal bleeding and sometimes incomplete abortion can also occur causing the remnants to remain.
Please do not use these without a medical supervision. You will have to take rest for at least two days due to pain and bleeding. It is best to consult a gynecologist for proper prescription. Do not self medicate yourself. It can be XXXXXXX
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Suggest a medicine to terminate pregnancy 18 hours later
mam i discuss to a doctor she gave me the same medicin.i just want to ask is there is any risk for future family planning or any side effects of it.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The side effects include pain abdomen, nausea, severe heavy and prolonged bleeding, irregular periods, hormonal imbalance and incomplete abortion . Due to the hormonal imbalance caused, there may be a delay in future conception.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.