Suggest a good doctor near HSR layout in Bangalore for gastric problem

My wife has gastric problem. We would like to visit a gastroenterologist. Please suggest a good doctor. It would be better, if the doctor or the hospital is close to HSR Layout, Bangalore.
Posted Tue, 26 Jun 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 21 minutes later

You can consult Dr XXXXXXX SR in HSR layout in Bangalore. His address is ND Sunspurge Apartment, 6th Cross, 12th Main, 5th Sector
HSR Layout, Bangalore

Otherwise you can click the following link to find out a good gastroenterologist close to HSR layout.

The link is:

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.