Suggest Psychologist as my mother is not able to sleep

Addiction Medicine Specialist
Hello i need to chat to a Psycologist please please someone do its emergency, my mother can not sleep and became like crazy people please someone chat.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Preeti Parakh 27 hours later
Brief Answer: As below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic! I understand you are extremely worried for your mother. Please let me know in what way she is behaving that appears abnormal to you. Please also let me know if this has ever happened in the past or not. I guess she is probably talking to herself or talking weirdly and that has alarmed you. Most probably it is a psychotic episode. There are a number of medicines available these days which give excellent results. Please do not worry. She will be fine. Just give me more details so that I can be more precise in my opinion. Best wishes. Dr Preeti Parakh MD Psychiatry