Suffering with sinusitis. Temporary relief from antibiotic. Suggested for surgery. What to do?

ENT Specialist
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 33 years old and working as a software engineer . For last 1 year i have been suffering with sinusitis ( Maxillary Sinus ) . It responsive to antibiotics all the times i used , but frequently comes back . I was suggested by ENT specialist to take up surgery .

I heard that , a hospital having best equipments for sunus surgery will give positive result . I request you , please name some of the best hospitals in bangalore to undergo for the surgery .
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 6 hours later

Thank you for your query.

1. It would be a good idea for you to upload your plain CT PNS (Para Nasal Sinuses) Scan Images (not the report) for an accurate assessment. It is the gold standard imaging before any septal or sinus surgery is planned.

2. Balloon Sinuplasty may be an alternative to FESS (Functional Endosocpic Sinus Surgery) in your case. However, I will need to review your CT images.

3. You may contact:
a. Dr. XXXXXXX N. Dutt, WWW.WWWW.WW b. Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX WWW.WWWW.WW c. Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorty WWW.WWWW.WW d. Dr. S. XXXXXXX
e. Dr. A. Mahadeviah WWW.WWWW.WW f. Prof Dr. H. Vijayendra WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.