Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering with penal problem. When moving foreskin back feel pain like wounded skin. Suggest?

Jul 2016

My age is 28. I am suffering with penal problem. when i am moving my foreskin back and moving my fingers on glands feeling like painful as like i am touching inside skin(wonded skin). I do masturbating too much nearly 2 to 3 times per a day. I always do with foreskin. Every thing is normal with foreskin. If i do my foreskin back then the problem.
And i have a pimples(white) on gland rings . I read that is not an issue.
And i am sure it's not sensitive skin issue.
Can you please help me
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is Ballanitis

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
a infection of your glans penis due to dry ,vigorous and rough handling of the penis during masturbation done very frequently everyday.

The white spots that you have may be due to collection of secretions of glands (Smegma)located in glans penis or erosion of coronal sulcus (Ring around Glans)

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Avoid masturbating too frequently and use some lubricant like Lignocaine Jelly while masturbating.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.