Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering with frequent urination. Diagnosed with UTI. How to get cured?

General Surgeon
I have severe uti - sudden attack with frequent urination ... Mild blood in urine. It is past midnight where I live and I can get to a hospital or doctor only in the morning. I have had 2 tsps of citralka dissolved in water
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 13 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

There is not much I can help with the pain. You should be prescribed with antibiotic and myorelaxant pain killers like Spasmoter, Metamizole or Buscolisine. Warm bath can ease your pain.
Sudden attacks of abdominal one side pain and frequent urination are more characteristic for urinary tract stones. It is often associated with uti. So my question is, have you ever been diagnosed with it?
Diabetes can also cause frequent uti. Hope you have been diagnosed with this one.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.