Suffering with chest, shoulder, neck, toes pain. Negative for acid reflux, arthritis, diabetics, thyroid

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
i am suffering with chest, shoulder, neck, toes, stool passing pain from last 4 months. doctors are still diagnosing. they tested for acid reflux, arthritis, diabetics, thyroidal. but all tests seems to be negative. lost 5 kgs weight from last 4 months.

problems still persist with sleepless nights. they suggested for 3 hours physical tests after a month, currently using omoprozol, gaviscon for acid reflux but no use.
can you please advise what could be the causes for these pains, what tests to be taken up?
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later
Hello

I understand your concern. As Per Ayurveda, disturbance or imbalance in vaata and Pitta dosha is believed to the cause of your trouble. In simple layman term, this can be understood as neurological disorder. However we ayurveda consultants would not be able to prove this disturbance by means of investigations.

In Ayurveda, the diagnosis and treatment is based on vaat dosha diseases – in most of cases all reports are normal. I would suggest you to start Ayurveda medicines along with the current medication. As per my experience you can get relief in two - three months. Therefore please start the following Ayurveda medicines
1. Maha rasnadi Kwath 10 ml thrice a day
2. Br. Vaat Chintamani ras 1 tab twice a day with honey
3. XXXXXXX Panchamrut tab (Mukta yukta) 1 tab thrice a day
4. Tab. Mentat (Himalaya) 2 tabs twice a day
5. Audumbaravaleha Syrup 10 ml twice a day

These medications should be continued for a year even if you feel better to treat the cause.

In addition you can also consider panchkarma therapy at any nearby reputed panchkarma centre. The following therapies can be useful:
1. Abhyang Swedan
2. Shirodhara treatment
3. Basti karma

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Follow-up: Suffering with chest, shoulder, neck, toes pain. Negative for acid reflux, arthritis, diabetics, thyroid 9 hours later
Iam in UK, can you please advise where could i get these medicines and also where to get the following therapies :
1. Abhyang Swedan
2. Shirodhara treatment
3. Basti karma

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 51 minutes later
Hello

As you are in UK, its not possible to get available there. These are classical ayurveda medicines and if any baidhuanath store there, you can get it or you can order the medicines from India.
Please find out any ayurveda panchkarma center there, otherwise will have to visit India for panchkarma treatment.
You may have to spent time from 15 to 30 days for the same.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant