Suffering with Bone Tb, hip swelling and unable to move leg using Tb medicine. Diabetic taking insulin. Suggest?

Nov 2013

My mother 43 suffering with Bone Tb spine T1 T2 discs have been formed puss weight is 52 kgs , Previous at Age On 32 Her Weight Is 75 From Then She Gradually Lost The Grip Of Tooth Cavity Later Found She Has Bones TB After MRI Scan , right hip has swell and she cant move the leg using anti Tb medicines every alternative day , she Havn t Got Any TB Medicines In Past , Doctor Examined After One Month And Told That She Is Recovering
She Has Diebeties, Taking Insulin Have 210 mg/ml After Food

can she use food supplements for pains in legs When using Anti Tb Medicines , She Was Getting So Much Pain Suddenly on Hip And is Crying got swelling on hip left leg

Choose Few Products From Below Which Are Best Suitable For Getting Back To Her Routine Work

Below Is the Link I want to Buy Food Supplements

Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later

Thank you for posting your query.
Bone TB responds well to anti TB medications, however, the medicines should be continued for long, upto 18 months in most cases. In spine involvement, the nerves get pinched at times, which leads to pain in lower back and hips radiating to legs. This would respond to analgesics such as ibuprofen or diclofenac tablets. If the radiating pain is more, then pregabalin capsules would help.
Regarding food supplements, all are good. However, the focus should be more on protein XXXXXXX and calcium XXXXXXX foods. For ex- Vipro protein and vitamin powder chocolates.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any more information.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM
Follow-up: Suffering with Bone Tb, hip swelling and unable to move leg using Tb medicine. Diabetic taking insulin. Suggest? 1 hour later
She has Sugar 210mg/ml after meal

if i use choclate powder it may go higher

so kindly requesting u to Mention

The Food Supplements For Proteins , Calicium, Omega 3, Anti Oxidants

Pain Relief List Here
Or Any product Which Will Show Good Impact on Above mentioned Things
So I can Order Online As iam Away From My Mother She is Suffering With So Much Pain .

So Kindly Mention Best Solutions food Supplements For Pain relief Without Having Side Effects And diabeties

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 18 hours later
Thank you for getting back.

Following food supplements may be useful for her:

1. Pyridoxine- sold in India as Benadon. It is vitamin B6 supplement, which is a must with anti-TB medications.
2. Nature's Bounty Calcium 600 with vitamin D3- for increasing strength of bones.
3. Vipro Protein & Vitamins Powder Chocolate Flavour- It does not increase the sugars much, as chocolate is for flavour only.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM