Suffering the problems of PCOD, unable to conceive. Taking mytol, ovigin and folgel. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
hi , am suffering the problems of pcod , I am married last 4 four years , but I couldn't conceive ,taking mytol f ,ovigin d and folgel plus ,please given me advice
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 7 hours later

For further advice regarding treatment for conception, kindly give following details.
1. Whether you have regular periods? If irregular, how many days it takes to get next period OR whether it comes only with medicines?.
2. If you have undergone ultrasound scan what are ultrasound findings?
3. Is husband's semen analysis normal?
4. Was any test to check tubes done (like hysterosalpingogram/SSG/laparoscopy). If yes, what was the result.

Awaiting reply...