Suffering pain. Remedy?

I am in pain and I explain what was wrong with me to the DR and no prescription.
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please, talk to him/her

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about the pains you are having. i cannot understand why your doctor failed to provide any medication to you to help relief you of these pains.

At times, I may delay pains medication for my client if i have not mapped the pain clearly and would want to monitor a little to decipher the exact cause before addressing it. This is because if you rush to controlling it, you may miss some clues which point to the origin or cause of the pains. I don't know whether this is the exact reason for you not receiving any prescription.

If you have severe pains now, a combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen would relief you and give you time to talk out the specifics with your doctor.

I wish you well. I thank you so much for using our services. Please, do feel free to ask for clarifications if need be.
Dr. Ditah, MD
Follow-up: Suffering pain. Remedy? 9 minutes later
I need XXXXXXX that works for me when I am in pain like that and oxyContin 15m. I hope you can help me . My pharmacy number is 717-540-5893 cvs I have drug prescription card. So if you want to give me a month at a time that would be nice what a refill
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
I cannot call in a prescription for you!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this follow up question.

I am so sorry, but we cannot call in any prescription on your behalf. Please, talk with your treating doctor for this prescription.

I am afraid at this point that you have a drug problem, please talk with your doctor and find some help if this is true. It is not a proper habit to request addictive pain medications directly. This is probably the same reason why your doctor declined your request for pain medications because you probably have a drug problem.

I hope this answers your query. I wish you the best of health.
Thanks for the exchange.
Dr. Ditah, MD