Suffering from vomiting and passed white, grey and green stool. Suggest

Evening, We have a 5 year old boy who has been throwing up once a day for the past 5-7 days and has this evening passed a white, grey and green stool. After vomiting he is fine and is complaining of no other ailments. Any assistance is greatly appreciated
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Your child is having acute gastritis which is mostly viral in nature and settles in few days. Most important is to maintain hydration. I suggest you to : -give antiemetic like domperidone as per dosage 8houlry for 1 to 2 days. -give probiotic for 2to 3 days. -give rice porridge,curd,lemonade in little amounts more frequently. In case symptoms persist get him examined by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help. Wishing your child good health. God bless...