Suffering from vitiligo. Taking homoeopathy treatment. Test showed high sugar and TSH level. What to do?

Question
DEAR SIR ,AT THE PRESENT TIME NOW I AM SUFFERING FROM VITILGO SINCE MAY 2011.NOW I HAVE TAKE HOMEOPATY TREATMENT FROM NOVEMBER 2011.RECENTLY I DID TYOROID TESTS THEN RESULTS WILL BE T3 AND T4 NORMAL SUGAR NORMAL AND TSH IS MAXIMUM DECLARED .NOW PRESENT AGE IS 53.
XXXXXX
YYYY@YYYY
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

If you could please share the report,just type values.What is the value of TSH ?

This will help me to answer you query properly.

Please reply.

Dr.Pragnesh

Follow-up: Suffering from vitiligo. Taking homoeopathy treatment. Test showed high sugar and TSH level. What to do? 22 hours later
dear sir
sugar normal
b.p normal

tyroid test report refrence range

t3 60.0-181.00 125.24
t4 4.50-12.60 8.60
tsh 0.35-5.50 7.13 high
please inform to me how vitilgo and tyroid both are cure

Thanks for writing back.

Your TSH is high, it means that you thyroid gland is under active and not producing enough thyroid hormone.

You need to take tablets for this. There is no way one can cure this; you need to take tablets life long to supplement this deficiency.

Please consult your family physician for this, who will advise medicines to control this.

As far as viteligo is concerned, the treatment is very long. Please consult a dermatologist and follow his advice. Please do not keep changing the doctors.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.

Dr.Pragnesh